Amex Business Platinum, 260K Membership Rewards Points Bonus
American Express has been handing out big bonuses recently especially for the Business Platinum and Business Gold cards. And just when we think that we have reached the upper limits with offers for 180K and 190K points, Amex surprises us with a 260,000 Membership Rewards points offer. Yes you read that right. You can actually call in and see if you are targeted, and it looks like there’s no lifetime language either. Check out the details of this huge offer below.
- Earn 250,000 Membership Rewards Points after you spend $30,000 on your new Business Gold Card within the first 6 months of Card Membership.
- Plus earn 10,000 Membership Rewards Points after you add an Employee Card and spend an additional $1,000.
- Annual Fee: $695
This huge bonus for a total of 260K points is apparently being offered over the phone, similar to the 190K offer for the Business Gold card. It’s not a guarantee that you will get it, but at least now you can try. You can call Amex at 855-531-3491, decline the first offer, and request specifically the 250K (without the Employee Card) or 260K offer. Then apply over the phone, although you can ask them to send you the terms and finish the application online, as reported by Frequent Miler. This way you can make sure that there lifetime language is not included.
- 5X Membership Rewards points for each dollar of eligible purchases made when you book on the American Express Travel website
- Use Membership Rewards Pay with Points for all or part of an eligible fare and get 35% of those points back, up to 1,000,000 bonus points per calendar year.
- Earn 1.5X Points per dollar on
- eligible purchases of $5,000 of more
- Electronics goods, retailers, software, and cloud service providers
- Construction materials and hardware supplies
- Shipping providers
- Get up to $400 in statement credits annually for U.S. purchases with Dell Technologies. Get up to $200 in statement credits between January and June, and up to $100 in statement credits between July and December.
- Up to $120 annual statement credits for purchases made directly from any US wireless telephone provider, up to $10 per month.
- Indeed - Get up to $360 credit ($90 per quarter)
- Adobe - $150 annual statement credit
- Access to more than 1,400 airport lounges across 120 countries
- $200 in statement credits per calendar year for incidental fees on your favorite airline
- Receive a statement credit every 4 years after you apply for Global Entry ($100) or TSA Pre✔ ($85) with an eligible Card.
- $189 in statement credits per calendar year for your annual CLEAR membership
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Marriott Bonvoy Gold Elite status
- Hilton Honors Gold status
- Platinum Card Concierge available 24/7 to help with anything from special dinner reservations to finding the perfect gift.
- Resy Dining Benefit
- Annual Fee: $695
This Amex Business Platinum 260K offer is by far the best we have ever seen. And you can call in to check if you are eligible. Just keep in mind that you need to spend $30,000 in the first 3 months, which is not easy to do. That’s a lot of spending, so make sure you are able to complete it before applying.
To make things better, it looks like this offer doesn’t have the lifetime language. So even if you have taken advantage of some of the recent big offers for Amex Business Platinum in recent months, you can apply and get another bonus. You need to wait at least 90 days from you last application though.
Let me know in the comments if you get this offer!