Amazon Shop with Points, Up to $40 Discount for Discover Cardholders
Some Discover cardholders can save up to $40 at Amazon. You just need to have a Discover card and use your cashback for at least part of your purchase. This is a targeted promotion, but you can quickly check if you are eligible.
Save 40% (or 30%) on Amazon when you use Discover Cashback Bonus for your purchase. Maximum savings of $40 (or $30). Here’s how this offer works:
- Activate promotion if eligible
- Apply Discover Cashback Bonus from an eligible card.
- Add eligible products sold and shipped by Amazon.com to your shopping cart.
- Discount will be applied on the final order checkout page if the items in your cart are eligible for promotion.
- Amazon.com reserves the rights to cancel or modify this offer at any time.
- Offer is available by invitation only, is non-transferable, is not redeemable for cash, and may not be resold.
- Offer only applies to products sold by Amazon.com or Amazon.com Services LLC (look for “sold by Amazon.com” or “sold by Amazon.com Services LLC ” on the product detail page). Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
- Offer does not apply to purchase of digital content.
- Limit one promotion discount per Amazon.com account.
- Offer may not be combined with other offers.
- Shipping charges may apply to discounted promotional items.
- If any of the products related to your original order are returned, subject to Amazon’s refund policy, you will receive a refund of the amount charged to your card first, followed by Cashback Bonus.
This is a targeted offer, but you can quickly check to see if you are eligible. Worth it if you have a Discover card with cashback. You just need to use at least $0.01 in cashback for your Amazon purchase of $100 or more and you will receive a $40 or $30 discount.
Get a $100 Statement Credit after you apply and make your first purchase within 3 months of being approved. Earn 5% cash back on rotating quarterly categories.