Albert Banking App, Get $500 Bonus with Two Direct Deposits
Albert is a new type of financial service that uses technology to automate your finances. The app includes banking, savings, investing, and budgeting, along with a subscription-based Genius service (financial advisers). Albert offers banking services that are provided by Sutton Bank, member FDIC. The app has no fees, except for the Genius service that starts at $10 per month (first month free, don’t need to sign up). And what’s more important, Albert is now offering a huge $500 bonus that is available through referrals. Check out the details of this Albert $500 bonus below.
Update: This offer is still available, but it is glitchy. It might now show up as $500 for the referrer or for the person signing up, and you might still get the $500 bonus later on. It’s best to apply through a referral link that you know for sure that is for $500. That’s best with a family member’s link or a friend’s. If you only see a $150 referral in your app, you can try re-downloading it. And If you know for sure that you applied through a $500 link, give it some time after creating an account and it will hopefully show $500 instead of $150. (HT: DoC)
Earn a $500 bonus when you:
- Apply through a $500 referral link
- Receive qualifying direct deposit of $200 or more every 30 days for 90 consecutive days
- Spend at least $100 on goods or services with your Albert debit card every 30 days for 90 consecutive days
Creating a new Albert account is quick and easy, but there are some things that could help you speed up the process. Here’s how it all works:
- Click the referral link, download the Albert app and open a new account
- Fill required info, and skip (top right corner) whenever possible
- The Genius service shows pricing $10 to $14, but drag left to see the $0 option.
- Get the debit card. You need it for the signup bonus.
The qualifying direct deposit must be made by an employer, payroll provider, or benefit payer by Automated Clearing House (ACH deposit). Bank ACH transfers, tax refunds, federal or state unemployment and similar transactions do not qualify. Those are the usual terms for bank bonuses, but some ACH transfers will trigger this bonus.
Cash Back Offers
The Albert debit card also has some great offers for several merchants, for first time orders at least. Some of the offers in my account include:
- 20% off one order at:
- Whole Foods
- 15% off one order at:
- 10% off one order at:
- Offer available nationwide.
- New Albert customers only.
The Albert account has no monthly fees.
This is a great bonus, but it only available through referrals. And not every user will be able to refer people with a $500 bonus. The link I have below shows $500, although you might see $150 at first. Give it some time after opening the account. Check the app again after a couple of hours and it should show the $500 bonus. If for any reason the bonus never shows $500, then you can just text a genius and close the account and try again.
If you get lucky to also have $500 referrals, than this could easily become a $1,500 bonus for you and a family member. Just invite them and you both get $500. You can invite up to three people.
- OFFER PAGE
- Bonus: $500
- Availability: Nationwide
- Credit Card Funding: No
- Direct Deposit Requirement: $200+ every 30 days for 90 consecutive days (see what works)
- Other Requirements: $100+ debit purchases every 30 days for 90 consecutive days
- Monthly Fees: No
- Early Closing Fee: Yes
- Expiration Date: None
HT: Doctor of Credit