Air France KLM Amex Offer: Spend $1,000, Get $200 Back or 20K Points
Check your American Express credit cards for a new offer that can save you $200, or earn you 20,000 points on Air France and KLM flights. You can find this offer in your Amex consumer and business credit cards. Check out the details of the offer below.
Get 20,000 additional Membership Rewards points (or $200 cash back) one-time by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $1,000 in one or more eligible transactions direct with Air France or KLM by 12/31/2021. Flights must originate in US and be charged in USD to qualify.
- Offer valid only on flights booked through US websites http://www.klm.us and http://www.airfrance.us and via merchant US mobile app only.
- Flight must originate in US and be charged in USD to qualify.
- Not valid for purchase made through partner sites, agents, affiliates and third parties.
- Excludes KLM Package Deals, City Pass Amsterdam, hotel bookings, car rentals, ground transportation, tours, airport transfers, equipment services, Shop@KLM, purchases of miles, and lounge access fees.
- Excludes Air France Music, Air France Saphir, Air France Shopping, convention/conference/seminar services, baggage drop off, group reservations, La Boutique Air France, parking, Stress Free Flying workshop, flight crew training, Flying Blue Store, KLM Jet Center, KLM Wanna Gives.
- Excludes bookings made via a travel agent.
Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts in two forms. Either as a statement credit or extra MR points for spending a certain amount at a specific merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. To add offers to a card, log into your account online, scroll down to the “Amex Offers & Benefits” section and click “Add to Card” for offers that you plan to use. You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. You can use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer. Check out this quick way to add all offers at once. For third party Amex cards you can use this new website, American Express Connect, to check for offers and also add them to your cards. See full list of Amex Offers here.
A nice offer that we have seen in the past. There are two different versions available, one for extra points and the other for statement credit.