No Fee Visa Gift Cards From AAA Till Dec. 31
AAA is selling no fee Visa gift cards again. We see this promotion usually every year during the holidays. It runs from Nov 1, to Dec 31. The promotion might be in certain regions only, so check your local website or call or or visit your nearest location. The gift cards are issued by Metabank and can be loaded with $10 to $500. They come with a pin. The AAA gift card must be purchased at a AAA Retail office.
- $0 purchase fee applies to AAA Office purchases only
- Offer available for AAA members only
- Offer is valid from November 1 to December 31, 2020
- Monthly inactivity fee of $2.95 with 12 consecutive months of inactivity
- Lost/Stolen replacement card fee of $5.95
- Visa Gift Cards are issued by MetaBank
If the no fee cards are available near you, this could be a great way of meeting a minimum spend requirement or acquiring some free points/miles. Keep in mind that most likely you won’t be able to purchase very large amounts and different offices might have different limits or rules. You might also be asked to fill out forms in office and AAA has also shut down people in the past. The gift cards are registered to your name at the time of purchase, so most likely they can keep track of the total volume per person. I would suggest you liquidate these right away to avoid problems, because if you’re shut down, the balance on the gift card could be frozen.