DannyDealGuru has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. DannyDealGuru and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.
New Hilton Honors Hotel Deals and Opportunities to Earn More Points
Hilton Honors is looking for way to brings customers back to its hotels. In addition to recent program extensions to grant maximum flexibility to travelers and Hilton Honors members, Hilton is providing members even greater value when they redeem their Points on stays across Hilton’s 18-brand portfolio by lowering Point pricing at many U.S. hotels.
These are some examples for stays in October and November:
- Mountain Getaway: Take a weekend or extended WFH (Work from Hotel) trip to Hilton Garden Inn Gatlinburg (starting from 23,000 Points per night) or DoubleTree by Hilton Asheville – Biltmore (starting from 25,000 Points per night) to view the autumn leaves, explore the Great Smoky Mountains National Park and drive the Blue Ridge Parkway.
- Beach Retreat: For those who love summer year-round, head to Baker’s Cay Resort Key Largo, Curio Collection by Hilton (starting from 42,000 Points per night) or Hilton Santa Barbara Beachfront Resort (starting from 44,000 Points per night) to enjoy the sun, sea and sand. October is also National Seafood Month so, these locations are just a few, ideal spots to sample fresh seafood with their proximity to the ocean.
- City Staycation: Craving a change of scenery, but close to home? Create a new meaning to WFH (Work from Hotel) with a reward stay at Hilton Anatole (starting at 29,000 Points per night) in the Dallas area, Hilton Tampa Downtown (starting from 25,000 Points per night) or Hilton Denver City Center (starting from 21,000 Points per night). For members in Southern California, take a road trip to Palm Springs, stay at La Quinta Resort & Spa, a Waldorf Astoria Resort (starting from 44,000 Points per night) or DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Golf Resort Palm Springs (starting from 29,000 Points per night) and explore Joshua Tree National Park, less than an hour from both hotels.
Check out Hilton Honors’ Points Explorer tool to search additional destinations and view the minimum and maximum Points needed per night. And, when booking with Hilton Honors Points, the fifth night of a single stay is always free, plus Hilton Honors waives resort fees on all Point stays!
Earn More Points
Additionally, starting this month, Hilton Honors is giving members great opportunities to earn even more Points to use towards a future stay when they:
- Join Guest Opinion Rewards and complete their first survey within 90 days to earn 10,000 Points by the end of the year.
- Link their Hilton Honors and Lyft accounts to receive 250 Points, plus an additional 750 Points after taking their first ride by the end of the year.
- Join the Hilton Honors Dining Program and spend $25 in the first 30 days to earn 5,000 Points by the end of the year.
- Hilton Credit Cards
- Buy Points by the end of the year to receive a 100 percent bonus, meaning purchase 10,000 Points, receive an additional 10,000 Points. Read my article here.
When you do hit the road again, all nights earned between January 1 through December 31, 2020 will automatically roll over to 2021 and count towards your 2021-23 tier qualification. Plus, if you haven’t already, don’t forget to register for the Double Rewards promotion to receive double Hilton Honors Bonus Points per stay as well as double night credits until December 31.
DannyDealGuru has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. DannyDealGuru and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.