Chase United Business Card, Limited-time 75,000 Miles Bonus Offer
Chase and United Airlines launched the new United Business Card early this year. Now they have updated the limited-time welcome offer to 75,000 bonus miles after spending $5,000 on qualifying purchases in the first three months of opening an account. This is a good opportunity for small business owners to earn miles on any company purchases. This is a limited-time bonus offer for new account holders only and will be available until November 30, 2020.
- Earn 75,000 bonus United MileagePlus miles when you spend $5,000 with your new United Business Card within your first 3 months of opening your account.
- $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $99
- Credit needed: Good/Excellent
- Offer expires 11/30/2020.
- LEARN MORE
- Earn 2 miles per $1 spent on local transit and commuting – including taxis, mass transit, tolls, and ride share services
- 5,000 bonus miles each anniversary when you have new United Business Card and a personal United card
- $100 annual United travel credit after seven United flight purchases of $100 or more
- 25% back on United inflight purchases (includes Wi-Fi, food and beverages)
- No blackout dates
- 1 mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Free first checked bag
- Priority boarding
- 2 United ClubSM one-time passes at account opening and on each Cardmember anniversary
- Employee cards at no additional cost
- No foreign transaction fees
- Exclusive events with Inside Access from Chase and United MileagePlus events
- Exclusive Cardmember benefits with Luxury Hotel & Resort Collection
- Travel and purchase protection benefits
This new Cardmember bonus offer is not available to either (i) current Cardmembers of this business credit card, or (ii) previous Cardmembers of this business credit card who received a new Cardmember bonus for this business credit card within the last 24 months.
The United Business Card is an improvement on the old card. Keep in mind that this is not a completely new product. It replaces the old United Business Explorer card and if you have received a bonus from that card in the last 24 months, you will not qualify for this offer.
When the card was first relaunched earlier this year, it came with a 100,000 miles bonus that required $10K spending and the annual fee wasn’t waived. Now you save $99 the first year and need to spend just $5,000 within three months to receive the 75,000 miles bonus. But you are earning 25,000 less miles compared to that launch offer.