Get $10 Amazon Credit When You Shop at Amazon Go & Amazon Fresh Stores
Amazon has two new promotions that will get you credits that you can spend on purchases during Prime Day 2020. You need to make purchases of $10 or more at Amazon Go and Amazon Fresh stores and you will get a $10 credit from each brand. Store locations are very limited, so this is not a deal for everyone.
- Spend $10 in an Amazon Go store between September 28 and October 14, get a $10 credit that you can spend on Amazon.com on Prime Day (October 13 & 14).
- Spend $10 in an Amazon Fresh store between September 28 and October 14, get a $10 credit that you can spend on Amazon.com on Prime Day (October 13 & 14).
- Prime members only.
- Once you’ve claimed the credit on Amazon.com, the $10 credit will be automatically applied when you add qualifying items to your cart and complete the purchase during Prime Day (October 13 and October 14, 2020).
- Offers can be redeemed once per customer. One $10 credit for Amazon Go, and another for Amazon Fresh.
- See offer pages for full terms.
Two more offers that will get you a total of $20 in credit that you can use on Prime Day on October 13 and 14. But finding these stores is not easy. There’s only one Amazon Fresh location in Woodland Hills, California. There are more Amazon Go stores, a total of 26, but they are still limited to just NYC, Chicago, Seattle and San Francisco.