Upgrade to Chase Private Client for $2,000 Bonus
Chase is offering a huge bonus of $2,000 when you upgrade your account to Chase Private Client. This account needs a balance of $250,000 or more, so this is not a deal for everyone. This Chase Private Client $2K bonus is available until 11/23/2020. It is a big improvement from the previous $1,250 bonus, but still has a huge balance requirement that makes it prohibitive for most people.
Save time and money with better banking benefits and special services, plus a $2,000 Welcome Bonus. Hereʼs how to get started:
- Meet with a Private Client Banker by November 23, 2020 to upgrade your account to Chase Private Client.
- Within 45 calendar days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in new money to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts (excludes any You Invest, J.P. Morgan retirement accounts and CDs), and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
- Your $2,000 will be deposited into your account within 10 business days.
The account has no fees, but you need to maintain the $250,000 balance. Otherwise, you will be downgraded to another Chase account.
- Offer not available to existing Chase Private Client customers.
- Ineligible accounts: any You Invest accounts, Certificates of Deposit, insurance products; fixed and variable annuities; 529 College Savings Plans; any retirement accounts such as Traditional and Roth IRAs, Keogh, Simple IRAs, and 401(k) Plans.
- After you have completed all the above requirements, we will deposit the bonus in your existing Chase Private Client Checking account within 10 business days.
- You can only participate in one Chase Private Client Checking, Sapphire Checking or You Invest new money bonus in a 12 month period.
- Coupon is good for one time use.
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
- Account must be kept open for 6 months, otherwise bonus could be taken back.
- This bonus will be considered as interest, so you have to pay taxes.
This deal is now a little better for those who have the money to go for this offer. You Invest accounts would have been a good option to meet the balance requirement. But are excluded in the terms of the offer.
If you keep the $250K in the account for exactly three months, you get a 3.20% return. That’s much better than you can get anywhere else right now with rates falling.
The best way to go about this bonus is to do the $600 offer first. Then, upgrade and go for this Chase Private Client $2K bonus.
HT: Doctor of Credit