FLTR Niosh N95 Round Particulate Respirator, 100 Masks for $340
N95 Particulate Respirators offer superior filtration compared to General Use Face Masks and far outperform cloth face coverings. Designed to provide a tight face-to-mask seal, N95 respirators reduce both inhaled and exhaled air leakage. FLTR N95 respirators are proven to offer ≥95% filtration of airborne particulates to 0.3 microns. See NIOSH certification for the manufacturer Shining Star Electronic Technology Co., Ltd here on the CDC website.
Costco is selling a pack of 100 for $339.99. Shipping is free. That’s $3.40 per mask, which is pretty expensive. But if you’re looking for more protection, then this is a much better option than cloth masks or the reusable ones.
- This Item is Only Available Online at Costco.com
- Approved for use by Medical Professionals
- Face-to-Mask Sealing Edge Design Minimizes Inhaled Air Leakage at the Edges
- Provides ≥95% Filtration Level with a Particle Size of 0.3 Microns
- Adjustable Nose Piece and Head Straps for Tight Fit