BP/Amoco Amex Offer: Spend $25, Get $5 Back
Get a one-time $5 statement credit (or 500 Membership Rewards points) by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $25 in one or more transactions at BP or Amoco using the BPme mobile app by 12/31/2020.
- Offer valid for automotive fuel purchases made in-app via the US BPme app at participating BP & Amoco US locations.
- Participating locations can be found by using the BP Station finder within the BPme app.
- In order to be eligible, you must first load your Card to the US BPme app using a compatible device.
- Qualifying spend must be met after any BP Rewards are applied to an in-app purchase.
- Excludes payments not made via the US BPme app, including online transactions, physical gift cards purchased in-store and online, physical location and customer service phone orders, convenience store purchases, car washes, garage/mechanic/repair services, restaurants at BP or Amoco stations, aviation and marine fuel, BP Motor Club, Aral and ampm purchases.
Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts in two forms. Either as a statement credit or earn extra MR points for spending a certain amount at a specific merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. To add offers to a card, log into your account online, scroll down to the “Amex Offers & Benefits” section and click “Add to Card” for offers that you plan to use. You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person, or maybe two if you are lucky. But Amex is being very strict about one per person rule and have sent out notices that they will claw back credits if you have used an offer multiple times. You can however use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer without issues. For third party Amex cards you can use this new website, American Express Connect, to check for offers and also add them to your cards. See full list of Amex Offers here.
A small discount on gas, but make sure to use the card through the app.