Amtrak BOGO Deal on Acela and Northeast Regional
Amtrak has a new BOGO deal. Buy one ticket on the Northeast Regional or Acela, and bring a companion for free. Plus there’s no change fees through September 30, 2020.
Amtrak offers spacious seating, no middle seats, plenty of legroom, and four bags for free. And with a suite of enhanced cleaning procedures and safety measures, like masks required policy, enhanced cleaning, fresh air exchange every 4 – 5 minutes, you can rest easier along the way. Plus, bookings are limited so the only person sitting next to you, will be part of your “quaranteam.”
Whether you’re visiting some familiar faces or just looking for a change of scenery, we’ve got what you need to make fall travels more comfortable. Book from September 21 – 30 for travel from September 24 through December 12, 2020. No travel allowed on Fridays or Sunday.
|Fares To/From||Acela||Northeast Regional|
|New York – Washington, DC||$129||$69|
|Boston – New York||$99||$69|
|New York – Providence||$89||$66|
|Philadelphia – New York||$99||$56|
|Washington, DC – Philadelphia||$99||$56|
|Baltimore – New York||$129||$69|
|Boston – Washington, DC||$129||$104|
|Boston – Philadelphia, PA||$129||$69|
|Richmond – Washington, DC||–||$30|
|Norfolk – Washington, DC||–||$50|
|Richmond – New York||–||$84|
|Norfolk – New York||–||$86|
- This offer is valid for one (1) free companion rail fare with the purchase of (1) one full adult rail fare.
- Valid for sale September 21–30, 2020.
- Valid for travel September 24–December 12, 2020.
- No travel allowed on Fridays or Sunday.
- Applies to travel on the Acela Business Class or Northeast Regional coach seats only; no upgrades permitted.
- Advance reservations are required a minimum of three (3) days prior to travel.
- Blackout dates: November 24–25, November 30, 2020 and all Fridays and Sundays.
- Once purchased, refund fees may apply but can be waived upon customer request for purchases through September 30, 2020.
- Exchanges and refunds can be processed upon customer request for purchases through September 30, 2020.
- Seating is limited.
- Seats may not be available on all trains at all times.
- Fares are subject to availability.
- Not combinable with any other discount offer.
- Fares, routes and schedules are subject to change without notice.
- Once travel has begun no changes to the itinerary are permitted.