Mazuma Credit Union, $200 Bonus for New Checking Accounts
Mazuma Credit Union has a bonus of $200 for eligible customers who open a new checking account. The offer is only available in KS and MO. If you are eligible, then let’s get into the details of the offer and other eligibility requirements.
$200 Bonus – Checking Account Bonus Requirements:
- Member must open the checking account by November 30th, 2020.
- Within 60 days from account opening the Member must make 20 point of sale transactions
- Membership account number tied to the checking account must be enrolled in e-Statements
- Must have a direct deposit posted at least twice with a combined amount that meets or exceeds $1500.
$200 will be deposited into the checking account within 30 days of meeting the qualifications. All bonus payments will be reported to the Internal Revenue Service as interest income in the year they are paid.
- Offer valid in KS, MO only.
- Limit one account per person.
- Valid for new Members and current Members without a checking account.
- Requires new checking relationship with the Credit Union (those with existing checking accounts do not qualify).
- Membership eligibility required.
The classic checking account is the best option, with no monthly fees.
Account must remain in good standing in order to qualify for pay out.
A good offer for those eligible. You need to have at least two direct deposits with a combined amount that meets or exceeds $1500. You also need to make 20 point of sale transactions within 60 days. The classic checking account is free, so you don’t have anything to worry about.
- Offer Page
- Bonus: $200
- Account Type: Checking account
- Availability: KS, MO
- Expiration Date: 11/30/20
- Inquiry Type: Soft pull
- Credit Card Funding for Opening Deposit: No
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Two direct deposits of $1,500 or more total
- Additional Requirements:20 point of sale transactions
- Monthly Fee: No
- Closing Account Fee: Must keep account open to get bonus.
HT: Doctor of Credit