Shell Amex Offer: Spend $25+ to Fill Up with App, Get $10 Back
Check your American Express credit cards for a new Shell Amex Offer that can save you $10 on your next full up at one of their locations. You must use the Shell app for this one.
Get a one-time $10 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to make a single purchase of $25 or more at participating Shell stations in the US using the Shell App by 12/13/2020.
- Offer valid for automotive fuel purchases made in-app via the Shell App at participating Shell stations in the US. Participating stations can be found by using the Station Locator within the app.
- In order to be eligible you must first load your Card to the app using a compatible device.
- Qualifying spend must be met after any Fuel Rewards® savings are applied to an in-app purchase.
- Excludes any payments not made via the Shell App, such as transactions made online or by phone or payments made at the pump.
- Not valid on car washes, garage or mechanic services, or purchases made in convenience stores or at restaurants at Shell stations.
- Excludes locations outside of the US.
Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts in two forms. Either as a statement credit or earn extra MR points for spending a certain amount at a specific merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. To add offers to a card, log into your account online, scroll down to the “Amex Offers & Benefits” section and click “Add to Card” for offers that you plan to use. You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person, or maybe two if you are lucky. But Amex is being very strict about one per person rule and have sent out notices that they will claw back credits if you have used an offer multiple times. You can however use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer without issues. For third party Amex cards you can use this new website, American Express Connect, to check for offers and also add them to your cards. See full list of Amex Offers here.
Looks like this Shell Amex Offer is available for everyone. So check your cards and add it now if you think you will use it. Just keep in mind that it works in the app only.