Get $500 Costco Card with Purchase of Sprint Galaxy A50 for $350
Costco has a great deal for those looking for a new phone and wireless plan at least for a couple of months. A new promotion that launched today at Costco, will get you a $500 Costco gift card via rebate when purchase a Samsung Galaxy A50. The phone costs $350 plus taxes. This is a Sprint locked device, but once it has been active on the Sprint network for a minimum of 40 days, it can be unlocked. The offer is available in store only, through October 1, 2020, for new and upgrade lines.
You must go online to MyPromoChoice.com/costco to submit your rebate within 30 days of purchase. Costco takes up to 14 weeks to process the Rebate Card. So you have to keep your line for about 3-4 months at least to get the rebate. The best option would be to go for 4 lines on the Unlimited Basic Plan, which would cost you $100 plus taxes. You can choose one line if that’s all you need. But you can make a profit and get a free device once it has been unlocked. And while you’re on Sprint, you can also take advantage of T-Mobile Tuesdays deals.
- Offer valid 9/10-10/1/2020
- Valid on new and upgrade lines
- Must submit rebate within 30 date of purchase receipt date
- Allow up to 14 weeks for processing rebate
- May not be combined with other offers
- Accounts that cancel lines within 30 days of activating on promo pricing, may void savings