Amex Hilton Business Card, Increased 130K Welcome Bonus
The Hilton Honors American Express Business Card has a new welcome offer that could get you 130,000 Hilton points. This is a card that comes with some solid benefits and a $95 annual fee that is not waived. This is not the best offer we have seen on the card, but let’s see the requirements and the details of the card and also how to go about applying.
- Earn 130,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points with the Hilton Honors American Express Business Card after you spend $3,000 in eligible purchases on the Card in the first 3 months of Card Membership.
- Annual fee $95 (not waived)
- LEARN MORE
- 12X Hilton Honors Bonus Points at hotels and resorts in the Hilton portfolio worldwide
- 6X Hilton Honors Bonus Points on U.S. gas stations, wireless telephone services purchased directly from U.S. service producers and U.S. purchases for shipping
- 6X Hilton Honors Bonus Points on U.S. restaurants, flights booked directly with airlines or amextravel.com, and car rentals booked directly from select car rental companies
- 3X Hilton Honors Bonus Points everywhere else
- Complimentary Hilton Honors Gold status; Earn Diamond status after spending $40,000 in purchases on the Card in a calendar year
- One Weekend Night Reward at a hotel or resort in the Hilton portfolio after spending $15,000 in purchases on the Card in a calendar year
- A second Weekend Night Reward at a hotel or resort in the Hilton portfolio after spending $60,000 in purchases on the Card in a calendar year
- 10 free Priority Pass™Lounge passes to ease the airport experience and get work done more easily and comfortably while waiting for a flight
- No foreign transaction fees
- LEARN MORE
Welcome bonus offer not available to applicants who have or have had this product. Amex will also consider how many cards you have opened and closed as well as other factors in making a decision on your welcome offer eligibility. At least you can find out if you qualify for the bonus through their new tool.
This is a business product and is very similar to the Hilton Honors American Express Surpass Card. It does have some extra 6X categories, such as flights booked directly with airlines or amextravel.com, car rentals and wireless telephone services. However, in the past, we have seen an offer with a waived annual fee, 125K points and a $100 credit.
This new welcome offer gets you 130K points for spending $3K within three months, which is not quite as good. You can do better by applying through a referral link, which is showing the same bonus. But a friend or family member who refers you will also get the referral bonus, which will get you more points in total.
Another positive aspect of this card, compared to other Amex Hilton cards, is the fact that it is a business credit card. That means that it will not count towards Chase 5/24, if that’s something you are worried about.