Amazon Amex Offer: Spend $50 or $100, Get $10 Back (2x)
Check your American Express credit cards for new offers that can save you up to $20 on Amazon purchases. The offers are targeted, so check your accounts and add them to your cards right away.
There are two versions of this offer:
- Get a $10 statement credit by using your enrolled card to spend a minimum of $100 in one or more transactions online at Amazon.com by 11/8/20. Limit of two statement credits.
- Get a $10 statement credit by using your enrolled card to spend a minimum of $50 in one or more transactions online at Amazon.com by 11/8/20. Limit of two statement credits.
- Enrollment is limited.
- Must first add offer to Card and then use same Card to redeem.
- Limit 1 enrolled Card per Card Member across all American Express offer channels.
- Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after November 8, 2020.
Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts in two forms. Either as a statement credit or earn extra MR points for spending a certain amount at a specific merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. To add offers to a card, log into your account online, scroll down to the “Amex Offers & Benefits” section and click “Add to Card” for offers that you plan to use. You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person, or maybe two if you are lucky. But Amex is being very strict about one per person rule and have sent out notices that they will claw back credits if you have used an offer multiple times. You can however use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer without issues. For third party Amex cards you can use this new website, American Express Connect, to check for offers and also add them to your cards. See full list of Amex Offers here.
Great offer that can save you 10% or 20% on Amazon purchases if you have it in your accounts. Enrollment is limited, so check for the offer right away and add it now.