Uber Eats, 30% Off Two Liquor Orders (NY, FL, IL)
Uber Eats sent out email today with an offer to save 30% on your next two orders from liquor stores in New York, Florida, and Illinois only. To get the discount, use promo code LDW2020 at checkout. Order needs to be at least $30, and you can save up to $15 with this promotion. It expires September 7, 2020.
$0 Delivery Fee is automatically applied to your account for delivery orders from liquor stores. This offer expires on September 30, 2020
- Expires 9/7/2020.
- Limited to 2 orders per customer.
- Alcohol purchasers must be 21 years old or older. Account owner or person placing orders that include alcohol must be present to receive delivery of alcohol, verify that they’re at least 21 years of age, and show no signs of intoxication. Delivery cannot be completed if the account owner/recipient: 1) is not present; 2) does not have a valid photo ID; 3) is under 21; and/or 4) appears intoxicated.
- $0 Delivery Fee is automatically applied to your account for delivery orders from liquor stores; offer expires on September 30, 2020
Might be a targeted promotion, but worth a quick check if you are in one of the eligible states. You can also stack this discount with your with Amex Platinum card Uber credits for this month. If you do not have an account, you can also use promo code EATS-ENIZ2UE to get $5 off your first three orders.
Recent Credit Card Offers for Delivery Apps
- Redeem Chase Ultimate Rewards for Select Statement Credits, Up to 1.5¢ Value
- Amex Cards Get New Credits for Streaming, Wireless, Groceries & Remote Work
- U.S. Bank Altitude Reserve, Dining and Food Deliveries Earn 3x and Count Towards Travel Credit
- U.S. Bank Altitude Go Card Review – $200 Bonus, 4x on Dining/Takeout, $15 Streaming Credit & No Annual Fee
- Capital One Adds Streaming Category to Savor Cards, Earn 3% or 4% Back
- Redeem Capital One Miles for Delivery and Streaming Apps