AT&T Business Amex Offer: Save 10%, Up to $50 or $100
American Express business cardholders have a new offer to save 10% on payments made with their cards for business services from AT&T. There are two versions of the offer, one limited to $50 in total savings and the other to $100.
- Get 10% back as a statement credit by using your enrolled Business Card to make purchases online at att.com/exploresmallbusiness or through the myAT&T App for Business by 2/18/2021. Limit of $100 in total statement credits.
- Get 10% back as a statement credit by using your enrolled Business Card to make purchases online at att.com/exploresmallbusiness or through the myAT&T App for Business by 2/18/2021. Limit of $50 in total statement credits.
- Offer valid online only at att.com/exploresmallbusiness for purchases on Business Wireless, Business Wireline, AT&T Internet for Business (Fiber and U-Verse) and Business Voice.
- In order to be eligible for the offer, you must enroll your Business Card and use that Card to pay your wireless bill or other service charges online directly with AT&T at att.com/exploresmallbusiness or through the myAT&T App for Business.
- Purchases for personal products or services such as WarnerMedia, DIRECTV, AT&T TV, AT&T TV Now, Personal Wireless, Wireline, Internet Bills, wholesale equipment, retail purchases, Software as a Service and Connected Car are excluded from this offer.
Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts in two forms. Either as a statement credit or earn extra MR points for spending a certain amount at a specific merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. To add offers to a card, log into your account online, scroll down to the “Amex Offers & Benefits” section and click “Add to Card” for offers that you plan to use. You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person, or maybe two if you are lucky. But Amex is being very strict about one per person rule and have sent out notices that they will claw back credits if you have used an offer multiple times. You can however use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer without issues. For third party Amex cards you can use this new website, American Express Connect, to check for offers and also add them to your cards. See full list of Amex Offers here.
A nice offer that can save you up to $50 or $100. The offer is limited to business purchases in the terms, but in the past it has worked on personal wireless payments as well. You could test it out with a small payment towards your monthly bill.