Hotel Indigo Amex Offer: Spend $200, Get $40 Back
Check your American Express credit cards for a new Amex Offer that can save you up to 25% on stays at Hotel Indigo properties.
- Get a one-time $40 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $200 in one or more transactions on room rate and room charges when you pay for your stay at Hotel Indigo® from 8/17/20 to 12/31/20.
- Offer valid at Hotel Indigo properties in the US.
- Reservations must be made directly with Hotel Indigo via hotelindigo.com or by calling 1-877-846-3446.
- Excludes international locations as well as all other IHG brands.
- Not valid on hotel amenities or purchases of gift cards. Offer only valid on room rate and room charges.
Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts in two forms. Either as a statement credit or earn extra MR points for spending a certain amount at a specific merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. To add offers to a card, log into your account online, scroll down to the “Amex Offers & Benefits” section and click “Add to Card” for offers that you plan to use. You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person, or maybe two if you are lucky. But Amex is being very strict about one per person rule and have sent out notices that they will claw back credits if you have used an offer multiple times. You can however use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer without issues. For third party Amex cards you can use this new website, American Express Connect, to check for offers and also add them to your cards. See full list of Amex Offers here.
A good offer for those who might be planning to stay at one of their properties. You should also be able to use the offer to purchase gift cards at front desk and lock in savings towards a future stay.