United Airlines Chase Offer
Chase cards have a new offer that can save you 15% on your next United Airlines booking. The offer is targeted, and there are two different versions. Here’s what this United Airlines Chase Offer looks like:
- Earn 15% back on your ticket purchase with United Airlines when you spend $100 or more, with a $57.00 back maximum!
- Earn 10% back on your ticket purchase with United Airlines when you spend $100 or more, with a $31.00 back maximum!
- Offer valid one time only.
- Payment must be made directly with the merchant.
- Offer not valid on third-party delivery services or mobile wallet purchases.
- Payment must be made on or before 9/5/2020
Chase OffersChase Offers were recently added to Chase cards. The are similar to Amex Offers as they usually give you cashback when you use your eligible Chase credit card to shop at a participating store. You can see your offers in the Chase app. Just scroll all the way down after you log in. You need to have the latest update of the app to see the offers. Chase Offers could be targeted to certain accounts, so not every offer will be available for everyone. It’s best to just add all the offers that you see listed. Usually the same offers will also show up for Bank of America, Regions Bank, Suntrust Bank, BBVA, BB&T, PNC, Columbia Bank and Beneficial Bank customers.
A nice discount for those who plan on flying United soon. Check your Chase cards or your accounts at some other banks, and see if you have it. You could also see a different version of the offer for a 10% discount with a maximum of $31 in savings.