SoFi Money, Get $75 Bonus When You Set Up Direct Deposit
SoFi Money sent out an email this evening with an offer to earn a $75 bonus when you set up direct deposit for your SoFi Money account. This offer should work for both existing and new customers that set up direct deposit for the first time. Seems like a public offer that you can find here.
- Set up direct deposit from your employer to SoFi Money.
- Receive $500 or more in qualified direct deposits between 8/4/2020 and 11/30/2020.
- We’ll deposit your $75 bonus into your SoFi Money account.
- Get rewarded and unlock all the benefits of SoFi Money with direct deposit!
- In order to qualify for the bonus an enrolled member must have $500 or more in total qualifying Direct Deposit transactions within the promotion period.
- Qualifying Direct Deposits must be made from the enrolled member’s employer, payroll, or benefits provider via ACH deposit.
- Deposits that are not from an employer (such as check deposits; P2P transfers such as from PayPal or Venmo, etc.; merchant transactions such as from PayPal, Stripe, Square, etc.; and bank ACH transfers not from employers) do not qualify for this promotion.
- SoFi will credit members who meet the qualification criteria stated above with a one-time cash bonus of $75 deposited into their SoFi Money account within two weeks of qualification.
- Bonuses are considered miscellaneous income, and may be reportable to the IRS on Form 1099-MISC (or Form 1042-S, if applicable).
- SoFi reserves the right to exclude any Members from participating in the Program for any reason, including suspected fraud, misuse, or if suspicious activities are observed.
A very good bonus for existing customers. I have a SoFi Money account from early on, when the signup bonus was $100. Now there is an opportunity to earn an additional $75 from that same account by setting up direct deposit. This should be available for new customers as well. Could stack for a total of $125 when you add the current $50 bonus for signing up for SoFi Money.