DannyDealGuru has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. DannyDealGuru and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.
Two New Offers for Chase Marriott Cards
Chase Marriott Bonvoy Bold and the Chase Marriott Bonvoy Boundless card have new welcome bonuses for 50,000 points and 100,000 points respectively. These are offers that we have seen in the past, but are now back again and are better that what was offered recently.
- Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $3,000 on purchases in your first 3 months from your account opening.
- 6X Marriott Bonvoy points on eligible purchases at participating Marriott Bonvoy hotels.
- 2X Marriott Bonvoy points on all other eligible purchases.
- 1 Free Night Award every year after your Card account anniversary. Award can be used for one night (redemption level at or under 35,000 Marriott Bonvoy points) at a participating hotel.
- Enjoy complimentary Marriott Bonvoy Silver Elite status with your Card.
- Earn Gold status after spending $35,000 (beginning in 2019)
- 15 elite night credits beginning in 2019 (limited to once per member each year, not once per card)
- Free in-room premium Wi-Fi (beginning in August)
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- $95 Annual Fee
- READ MORE
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $2,000 on purchases in your first 3 months from your account opening.
- 3 points per $1 spent at Marriott Bonvoy properties
- 2 points per $1 spent on other travel purchases
- 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees
- 15 elite night credits each calendar year, qualifying cardmembers for Silver Elite Status
- Trip delay reimbursement
- Purchase protection
- No Annual Fee
- READ MORE
Both cards fall under the Chase 5/24 rule, and there are also more restrictions on eligibility. So make sure you are eligible for a bonus first before applying.
Limited Time Perks
From now through Sept. 15, eligible Chase Marriott Bonvoy cardmembers can “opt in” to start earning 10x on these two categories of spend: restaurants and gas stations. Cardholders will also get 10x when they order from eligible food delivery services like Grubhub and DoorDash. Regarding other delivery apps, “it depends how that specific company has categorized themselves as a merchant,” Chase said. So I would expect Uber Eats to count as well. It’s always best to test it out first though. You can read more about these new limited time perks here.
Two good offers that we have seen in the past for Chase Marriott credit cards. If you recently applied for a lesser offer, you can send a message to Chase and they can match you to this new increased welcome offer. If the spending requirement is too high for you, look into Plastiq. It can help you increase your spending by paying bills that you can’t regularly pay with a card.
DannyDealGuru has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. DannyDealGuru and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.