eBay Bucks Offer, Earn 5% on All Purchases July 21-23
It has been a while since eBay last offered an eBay Bucks promotion. But today the 5% offer is back. Not the best offer we see from eBay but it adds some nice savings to your purchases on the site. Usually you only earn 1% back, so this is a good time to get your eBay shopping done.
- Earn 5% in eBay Bucks on every qualifying item purchases between July 21, 2020 and July 23, 2020. Only invited, registered eBay Bucks participants who receive the promotional offer from eBay in My Messages are eligible. Rewards are capped at $100 per transaction and $500 per Earn Period.
At the end of each quarter, you receive an eBay Bucks certificate for the amount of Bucks you earned during that period. eBay Bucks can be used to buy most thing on eBay.
- The Promotion starts at 5:00AM PT on July 21, 2020 and ends at 11:59PM PT on July 23, 2020 (the “Promotion Period”).
- The Promotion applies to any qualifying items purchased during the Promotion Period that meet the minimum purchase requirement.
- You must activate the offer to qualify.
- Qualifying items exclude all items in the following categories: Classifieds; Business & Industrial, but only for Heavy Equipment within that category; Real Estate; Gift Cards & Coupons, including eBay Gift Cards, Gift Cards, and Digital Gifts within that category; Bullion within the Coins & Paper category; and all categories in Motors, except Parts & Accessories.
This is targeted, but you can try to activate the offer to see if you qualify. Gift cards and other cash equivalents are excluded but most other purchases should qualify for the 5% back in eBay Bucks.