This offer has expired. See the full list of available bank bonuses here.
1st United Credit Union, $100 Bonus for New Checking Account
1st United Credit Union has extended a $100 bonus for those who open a new checking account. The offer is limited to certain counties in CA only.
To receive $100 incentive:
- open new Rewards Checking account using promotional code CAKE!;
- use your debit card to make a purchase 15 times within sixty days of account opening
Offer expires September 30, 2020 and is subject to change or withdrawal at any time. Incentive will be credited by the 10th of the following month after all requirements are fulfilled.
Up to 2x Rewards
1st United Visa Rewards account holders will receive a 50% bonus (1.5 points per dollar spent) on their Rewards points if they perform 15–29 combined debit and/or credit card purchase transactions or a 100% bonus (2 points per dollar spent) if they perform 30+ combined debit and/or credit card purchase transactions. Bonus will be credited in the subsequent Visa cycle.
- Offer not available to existing 1st United checking accounts.
- Members age 17 and under require an adult joint owner.
- 1st United Credit Union membership is open to: Anyone who lives, works, or attends school in Alameda, Contra Costa, San Joaquin, Solano, Stanislaus, or Kings Counties, California and any immediate family member of a current primary member related by blood or marriage, including living or not living in the same household
There’s no fees for their checking account.
A small bonus of only $100, but at least this time it doesn’t require a direct deposit. You need to make 15 debit purchases instead. 1st United Credit Union lets you fund with a credit card, up to $2,000 based on previous data points. So that could be at least another $40. You can also earn 2x rewards with the debit card if you make 30+ purchases a month.
- Offer Page
- Promo Code: CAKE!
- Bonus: $100
- Account Type: Rewards Checking
- Availability: CA
- Expiration Date: 9/30/20
- Inquiry Type: Soft pull
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $2,000
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Other Requirements: Activate debit card and make 15 purchases within 60 days
- Monthly Fee: No
- Closing Account Fee: No