Bar Harbor Bank & Trust, $100 Bonus for New Checking Accounts
Bar Harbor Bank & Trust is once again offering a $100 for new checking accounts in ME and NH only. You need to get a code online and then open the account in a branch.
Here’s how to get this bonus:
- Get your coupon here
- Print the coupon from your email, bring it to your nearest branch and open an E-Choice or Simple checking account by August 31, 2020
- Have a $250 direct deposit into the account by October 31, 2020.
- Once you complete these steps, you will receive a $100 bonus.
Accounts must be opened in-person at a Bar Harbor Bank & Trust branch. Bonuses will be credited to eligible accounts on or about 11/15/20; accounts need to be open and in good standing on that date in order to receive the bonus. The bonus is considered interest and will be reported to the IRS on form 1099-INT.
- Available in ME and NH only
- Offer is not available to current or former Bar Harbor Bank & Trust checking customers who have had a Bar Harbor Bank & Trust checking account between 1/1/20 and 7/1/20.
- Only one offer per household.
- In order to be eligible to receive $100 you must present the original flier at account opening, no photocopies are allowed.
Simple Checking has no fees.
E-Choice Checking customers must enroll in eStatements to waive $6 monthly service charge.
A small bonus of $100, but could be worth it for those eligible, if there are no better bonuses available. The only requirement is a $250 direct deposit There is no fee for the Simple Checking account. Let me know if you have dealt with this bank in the past.
- Promo Page
- Bonus: $100
- Account Type: Simple Checking
- Availability: ME, NH
- Expiration Date:
- Type of Inquiry: Soft pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: $250 direct deposit into the account by August 30, 2020
- Other Requirements: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fee: None
- Closing Account Fee: Unknown