Uber Eats, Earn 10X Rewards on $60+ Orders
Check your Uber Eats accounts for a new promotion where you can earn 10x reward points on eligible dollars spent on all orders of $60 or more with Uber Eats through July 20, 2020. The offer could be targeted. I received an email about it and I also see it in the app. There are also two other banners for 5x and 3x rewards on $60+ orders.
- Expires July 20, 2020, at 11:59pm PT.
- Must have received this offer directly from Uber to be eligible.
Another good offer from Uber Eats. There’s no limit on the points that you can earn, as long as orders are $60 or more. If you do not have an account, you can also use promo code eats-enIz2ue to get $7 off your first order.
Recent Credit Card Offers for Delivery Apps
- Chase Marriott Cards Get New Limited Time Perk, 10X on Gas & Restaurants/Deliveries
- Redeem Chase Ultimate Rewards for Select Statement Credits, Up to 1.5¢ Value
- Amex Cards Get New Credits for Streaming, Wireless, Groceries & Remote Work
- U.S. Bank Altitude Reserve, Dining and Food Deliveries Earn 3x and Count Towards Travel Credit
- Barclays Cards, Get $20 When You Place 3 Food Delivery Orders
- U.S. Bank Altitude Go Card Review – $200 Bonus, 4x on Dining/Takeout, $15 Streaming Credit & No Annual Fee
- Capital One Adds Streaming Category to Savor Cards, Earn 3% or 4% Back
- Redeem Capital One Miles for Delivery and Streaming Apps