Chase Total Business Checking, $300 Bonus with No Direct Deposit
Chase is one of my favorite bank when it comes to bank bonuses. They usually have some of the best personal and business account offers. They are now offering a $300 bonus for Chase Total Business Checking, and it doesn’t require a direct deposit. You can get a coupon online but you need to go into a branch to open it.
To receive this $300 business checking bonus:
- Deposit a total of $1,000 in new money within 20 business days of account opening
- Maintain a $1,000 balance for 60 days
- Complete 5 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. Qualifying transactions are: debit card purchases, Chase QuickDeposit, ACH (Credits), wires (Credits and Debits)
After you have completed all the above checking requirements, bonus will be deposited in your new account within 10 business days. Bonuses are considered interest and may be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT (or Form 1042-S, if applicable).
- Technically the offer is available nationwide, but you need to open account in branch, so obviously you need to have a branch nearby.
- Offer is not available to existing Chase business checking customers and those who have closed accounts within the past 90 days.
- You can receive only one new business checking account opening related bonus every two years from the last enrollment date and only one bonus per account
- You can still get this offer if you have a personal checking account.
Chase Total Business Checking is the best option for this bonus. It come with a $15 Monthly Service Fee ($12 Monthly Service Fee when enrolled in Paperless Statements). You can avoid the fee with:
- Daily minimum balance of $1,500 or more OR
- Linked Chase Private Client Checking or Chase Premier Platinum Checking personal account.
A good bonus for a business checking account, but we have seen $500 bonuses in the past. The only requirements are a $1,000 deposit that you need to keep in the account for 60 days and 5 qualifying transactions within 60 days. Do this sooner than later, since Chase is known to pull these offers early.
- Promo Page
- Account Type: Total Business Checking
- Availability: Nationwide (need to go in branch)
- Expiration Date: 10/09/20
- Inquiry Type: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: No
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Other Requirements: Deposit $1,500 within 20 business days and maintain balance for 60 days, plus 5 transactions
- Monthly Fee: $12 (waived with balance of $1,500)
- Closing Account Fee: Must keep open for 6 months
HT: Doctor of Credit