Targeted PayPal Deal, $5 off $10 (YMMV)
PayPal has a targeted deal for some accounts:
- Get you $5 to shop anywhere PayPal is accepted by 07/31/2020, and the $5 will be redeemed when you check out. Limited to the first 300,000 to save the offer. Valid for purchases of $10 or more made in USD using PayPal at checkout.
- Eligible Purchases do not include: 1) send/receive money transactions (including those marked as a “Goods and Services” payments), 2) charitable donations, 3) purchases made using PayPal.me; 4) PayPal Cash Mastercard®, PayPal Cashback Mastercard, PayPal Prepaid Mastercard, PayPal Extras Mastercard, and PayPal Business Debit Mastercard purchases made using the card directly and not through your Valid Account, 5) PayPal transaction fees, and 6) purchases made at Honey affiliate merchants that do not provide a PayPal checkout process.
- “Qualification Period”: Starts at 12:01 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) on June 08, 2020 and ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on June 29, 2020.
- “Redemption Period”: Starts when Reward (defined below) is available in your Valid Account and ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on July 31, 2020.
- “Reward”: $5 USD voucher that will be viewable in the “Offers” section of the Eligible Participant’s Valid Account.
- For the $5 Bonus: (1) Reward may be viewable in the Eligible Participant’s Valid Account within approximately seventy-two (72) hours after a valid Eligible Purchase is made.
- Only 300,000 of each of the Rewards are available. Rewards will no longer be awarded once the Qualification Period has expired or once the limit for that offer is reached (whichever is earlier).
Worth a quick check to see if you are targeted.