Hertz Launches ‘Free-To-Go Pass’ for $99/Year
Hertz recently filed for bankruptcy, and now they have launched a new paid membership option. It’s called the Hertz Free-To-Go Pass and it gives you some discounts and credits for a price of $99 a year. Seems like you can actually get some good value out of this program if you rent often and use some of the perks, but must keep in mind the financial troubles the company is going thorough.
Hertz Free-To-Go Pass
Pay $99 a year and you can save $100+ each time you rent with Hertz. Savings will obviously vary, and will rarely be $100+. But let’s take a look at the benefits:
- 10% guaranteed discount Unlimited savings/year
- Free home delivery
- Free additional driver. Renters older than 25 only.
- Free cancellations
- Convenient refueling at $2/gal fixed rate (Subject to change based on national average rate)
- Free young renter for renters younger than 25
Subscribe today & receive a $250 Bonus! Within 7-10 days of enrollment, you’ll receive an email containing travel credits.
- $100 in hotel credit HertzPlusHotels.com
- $100 in event credits at hertz.thetixfix.com
- $50 Restaurant.com eGift Card
You can see more details here.
Not a very exciting program, but maybe some people can find value in it. The $100 in hotel credits and $100 in event credits could come in handy for some savings. Plus the membership waives some fees and gives you a $2 per gallon price on gas for now. But that’s not far off what you would pay anyway with current prices.
Let me know what you think.