Qatar Airways Status Match Offer
Qatar Airways Privilege Club is has a status match offer. The loyalty program is matching your status with selected airlines for 12 months. If can also be extended for another 12 months if complete requirements during your complimentary period,
Discover loyalty onboard the World’s Best Business Class. As a Privilege Club member, you can relax in airport lounges all over the world, with Silver, Gold or Platinum tier status. Enjoy extra baggage allowance, and have the freedom to use your Qmiles to fly with Qatar Airways or on any oneworld partner.
Earn the required Qpoints during your complimentary period to keep your Privilege Club tier status for another 12 months.
|Membership tier||Current Qpoints required by Privilege Club||Qpoints required for the Status Match campaign|
This offer is applicable to top tier members of Emirates, Etihad, Singapore Airlines, South African Airways, Turkish Airlines, and Virgin Australia.
How to Request a Status Match
Request your Qatar Airways Privilege Club status match in two easy steps.
1. Join Qatar Airways Privilege Club by visiting qmiles.com
2. Email your last two months’ statements and a copy of your frequent flyer membership card from selected airlines, along with your Qatar Airways Privilege Club membership number to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line “Privilege Club Status Match” and provide the following documents by email to email@example.com for verification.
- Privilege Club Membership Number
- Last two months’ statements from your current program
- Copy of the current frequent flyer membership card
- Details provided in the Privilege Club membership account should match the documents submitted.
- Campaign Period: 14 May 2020 – 20 May 2020.
- Members who wish to receive the status match should provide the documents on or before 20 May 2020, 11.59 PM Doha time.
- Privilege Club reserves the right to approve or reject the request based on the documents submitted.
- Members’ existing tier will be matched to a corresponding Privilege Club tier, at Privilege Club management’s discretion
- Privilege Club reserves the right to decide on the corresponding tier.
- Privilege Club reserves the right to cancel the membership and the status if the documents provided are forged.
- Qualifying match recipients will be upgraded within 10 days of the receipt of the documents.
- Earn the required Qpoints based on the above table during your complimentary period to keep your Privilege Club tier status for another 12 months.
HT: Doctor of Credit