Amex Amazon Business Prime Card, $225 Signup Offer
The Amex Amazon Business Prime credit card has an increased signup offer of $225. This a no annual fee business card that gives you extra earning on Amazon and some additional benefits.
Earn up to $225 in savings.
- Get a $125 Amazon.com Gift Card upon approval with an eligible Prime membership.
- Plus, earn an additional $100 statement credit after you spend $3,000 on the Card in the 2% Back and 1% Back categories in your first 3 months.
- 5% Back or 90-day payment terms for eligible Prime members (including Business Prime) on U.S. purchases at Amazon Business, Amazon Web Services, Amazon.com, and Whole Foods Market.
- 3% Back or 60-day payment terms for all other customers on U.S. purchases at Amazon Business, Amazon Web Services, Amazon.com, and Whole Foods Market.
- 2% Back on purchases at U.S. restaurants and gas stations, and on wireless telephone services purchased directly from U.S. service providers.
- 1% Back on other eligible purchases.
- Access to line-item details on purchases made on Amazon Business (U.S.) such as cost per item and quantity, giving more visibility into and trackability of business purchases.
- For a limited time, select Amazon Business American Express Card Members can receive a complimentary year of the Business Prime Essentials plan – a $179 value from Amazon – when they sign-up for a free trial and add a workmate to their Amazon Business account within 30 days of card approval.
Amex Amazon Business Prime Card does NOT have an annual fee.
A solid offering from Amex and Amazon, especially if you’re a Prime or Business Prime member. For every purchase, you can choose between 5% Back or 90-day interest-free financing purchases at Amazon Business, Amazon Web Services, Amazon.com, and Whole Foods Market. You’ll see the option at checkout. That should come in handy for businesses that sometimes would prefer cash flow over cash back. Just keep in mind that the $3,000 spending needs to be on non-Amazon purchases in order to get the bonus.
Again, consider applying through a referral, it should be the same signup offer.