Purchase IHG Points, Get 100% Bonus (0.5¢ Per Point)
IHG Rewards Club has a new promotion with a bonus on purchased points. You can get a 100% bonus, which means that you can buy IHG points for half a cent each. Offer available for purchases made by June 15th, 2020. We see this offer for discounted IHG points every few months.
- Offer available for purchases made by 11:59 PM ET June 15th, 2020 inclusive.
- This is an exclusive, non-transferable offer for the intended recipient only and may not be forwarded.
- Bonus points will be awarded upon completion of the transaction.
- Members may purchase a maximum of 100,000 points per calendar year and receive as a gift a maximum of 100,000 points per calendar year.
- Please allow 72 hours for points to post and appear in the recipient’s account.
IHG points are valued at about 0.4 cents at best on average. Through this offer you’re purchasing them for 0.5 cents a piece. Even though you’re getting these points for half the normal price, you shouldn’t buy them speculatively. That’s even more relevant now that we do not know yet for sure when we might travel. Discounted IHG points are not that rare, so no need to rush.
These points are sold by Points.com and not directly from IHG, so just use a credit card that earn you at least 2% on everyday spending. You can also try going through a portal to save a bit more.