Chase IHG Rewards Club Premier Card, 75K Bonus Points Plus $150 and Waived AF
Chase has a new welcome offer for its IHG Rewards Club Premier Card. With this offer you can earn 75,000 bonus points after spending $2,000 in three months, plus a $150 credit after your first purchase. The annual fee is also waived the first year. There is also a 140K offer for this card.
- Earn 75,000 bonus points after you spend $2,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
- Earn a $150 Statement Credit after first purchase.
$0 Introductory Annual Fee for the first year, thereafter $89.
- Earn 25X Points Total per dollar at IHG
- 10X points at IHG Hotels and Resorts as an IHG Rewards Club Premier Credit Cardmember
- 10X points from IHG for being an IHG Rewards Club member
- 5X points from IHG with Platinum Elite Status, a benefit of this card
- Earn 2X points on purchases at gas stations, grocery stores, and restaurants.
- All other purchases will earn 1 point per $1 spent
- Enjoy a reward night after each account anniversary year at IHG hotels worldwide (properties up to 40K points)
- 10,000 bonus points after you spend $20,000 on purchases and make one additional purchase each account anniversary year.
- IHG Rewards Club Platinum Elite status for as long as you remain a Premier cardmember
- No foreign transaction fees
- Global Entry or TSA Pre✓® Fee Credit
- Baggage Delay Insurance for essential purchases like toiletries and clothing for baggage delays over 6 hours by passenger carrier up to $100 a day for 3 days.
- Lost Luggage Reimbursement if you or your immediate family members’ checked or carry-on bags are damaged or lost by the carrier, you’re covered up to $3,000 per passenger.
- Purchase Protection that covers your new purchases for 120 days against damage or theft up to $500 per claim and $50,000 per account.
- Trip Cancellation/Trip Interruption Insurance – If your trip is canceled or cut short by sickness, severe weather and other covered situations, you can be reimbursed up to $5,000 per trip for your pre-paid, non-refundable travel expenses, including passenger fares, tours, and hotels.
- This product is available to you if you do not have this card and have not received a new cardmember bonus for this card in the past 24 months.
- If you have the old IHG card, you are still eligible for this offer.
- This card also falls under the Chase 5/24 rule.
Currently the IHG Rewards Club Premier Card has the highest points offer available with 140K bonus points for spending $3,000. This offer is comparable since you get $239 and 65K less points. It really depends on your valuation of IHG points.
HT: Doctor of Credit