Chase You Invest Bonus
Chase You Invest Trade is a trading platform that integrates with the Chase mobile banking app. It provides unlimited mainly commission-free online trades for U.S. listed stocks, Exchange-Traded Funds (ETFs), and options. It’s aimed at beginner to moderately experienced investors. Now you can also earn a bonus when you sign up for a Chase You Invest Trade account and fund it with $25K or more. You can earn up to a $725 bonus, but that requires $250K+ in funding.
To receive the cash bonus:
- Open a You Invest Trade account through this page by 07/02/2020.
|New money inflows||Cash Bonus|
The new money balance must be maintained in the account for at least 90 days from the date of funding (losses due to trading or market fluctuation will not be taken into account). Cash bonus will be credited to the account within 10 business days of these requirements being met.
- Cash promotion is limited to one per customer and can only be applied to one new You Invest Trade account (Brokerage, Traditional IRA, or Roth IRA).
- To enroll in the up to $725 offer, you must open an account through this page.
- You can only participate in one Chase Private Client CheckingSM, Chase SapphireSM Checking or You InvestSM new money bonus in a 12 month period from the last bonus enrollment date.
- Coupon is good for one time use and only one bonus per account.
- The value of the cash award may be considered miscellaneous income, and we may be required to send you, and file with the IRS, a Form 1099-MISC (“Miscellaneous Income”), or a Form 1042-S (“Foreign Person’s U.S. Source Income Subject to Withholding”) if applicable.
- Some fees and restrictions (including account types) apply. See youinvest.com/pricing for terms and conditions.
This is the highest offer that I have seen for a Chase You Invest account. With that said, you need to have $250K to get the $725 bonus. To get $20 you need to deposit at least $25K.