Old Second Bank Bonus, Get $200 with Checking & Savings
Old Second Bank has a bonus for new checking and savings account. You can earn $200 in cash. This Old Second Bank bonus is available in Illinois only.
The bonus comes in three parts:
- Get $50 when you – Open a new checking account online with promo code EM2 (or open in-branch and mention this ad), get a debit card, and enroll in eStatements.
- Get $100 when you meet the previous requirement and – Complete 2 or more direct deposits totaling $500 or more
- Get another $50 when you meet the requirements for the first $50 bonus, and – Open a Money Builder Savings account
Cash bonus may be subject to 1099 reporting.
Illinois residents only.
Only one cash bonus offer per household.
Money Connection Checking has a $50 minimum opening deposit. No required minimum balance. eStatements are free. $3.95 monthly paper statement fee. Paper statement fee does not apply if primary account holder is 65 or better. There’s a $25 fee if you close account within 90 days.
No fee for Savings or Money market accounts.
A decent bonus, but it does have a few requirements to get that $200. This Old Second Bank Bonus is available in IL only and can be opened online, which is a big plus nowadays.
- Promo Page
- Promo Code: EM2
- Bonus: $200
- Account Type: Checking and Savings
- Availability: IL
- Expiration Date: 5/31/2020
- Inquiry Type: Soft pull
- Credit Card Funding: No
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Two of at least $500 within 90 days
- Other Requirements: Get debit card, enroll in eStatements and open Savings/Money market account
- Monthly Fee: $3.95 (waived with eStatements)
- Closing Account Fee: $25 if closed within 90 days