eBay Coupon, Save 10% (Up to $50) on Most Purchases (YMMV)
eBay has a new coupon that can save you 10% on your next purchase. You can save up to $50 if you shop before May 3rd. The usual exclusions apply. The offer is targeted, but it is working for many people, so it is worth a quick check. I posted this offer a few days ago, but now there are several codes that you can try, so you have a better chance at getting it to work.
10% off. And it’s all yours. The Coupon discount is capped at a maximum value of $50. Use coupon codes:
Here’s how you can redeem your coupon:
- Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions).
- Enter one of the coupon codes in the redemption code field
- Pay for your item by 11:59 PM Pacific Time on May 3rd, 2020
- This Coupon is a 10% discount, valid from 05:00 AM Pacific Time April 22nd, 2020 until 11:59PM Pacific Time on May 3rd, 2020.
- The Coupon discount is capped at a maximum value of $50.
- Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on eBay.com, cafr.ebay.ca and ebay.ca.
- Eligible items exclude warranties and protection plans, as well as items from the Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, Vehicles in eBay Motors, and Real Estate categories.
- Coupon must be used within a single transaction (and can include multiple eligible items), while supplies last.
- Max one redemption per user.
Nice discount for eBay purchases. Worth a quick check to see if you are targeted. I doubt you would be targeted for more than one of these codes.
HT: Doctor of Credit