Capital One 360, $150/$450 Bonus for Existing Savings Accounts
Capital One 360 has an offer for existing Performance Savings account holders, with a bonus of $150 or $450 for adding money to the account. This offer is targeted. Those who are not the original recipient will not receive a bonus offer.
Here’s how you can say hello to some extra cash:
- Earn a $450 bonus when you deposit $50,000 or more
- Earn a $150 bonus when you deposit $20,000–$49,999.99
New money mist be deposited by May 31, 2020. Balance must be maintained in the account until 11:59 p.m. ET, August 29, 2020. If your Balance Build Deposit balance drops to the Lower Tier at any point between 12:00 a.m. ET on June 1, 2020, and 11:59 p.m. on August 29, 2020, you’ll earn the Lower Tier bonus. If your deposited balance drops below the Lower Tier, you will not qualify for a cash bonus.
- This bonus offer is meant only for the original recipient. Those who are not the original recipient will not receive a bonus offer. Please don’t share it.
- The offer is available nationwide.
- The bonus is only valid for one account.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other Capital One Bank or Capital One 360 offers.
The Capital One 360 Money Market account doesn’t have any fees.
A pretty good bonus that doesn’t require a new account. If you already have a Money market account with them, you need to add $50,000 to earn the $450 bonus. The account earns 1.50% APY so with the extra bonus you should get a great rate compared to other banks, as it gives you an additional 3.6% APY on your money. You need to keep the balance in the account for three months.