150K Upgrade Offer for Aspire/Surpass Card
If you have been eyeing the Amex Hilton Aspire or Amex Hilton Ascend card then there might be an easy to get it if you already have the no fee Hilton Honors card. Some people are once again seeing an upgrade offer that gives you 150,000 points. There is no link for the upgrade offer. You can find it in your accounts if eligible, in the Amex Offers section.
Upgrade and earn 150,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after you spend $4,000 in purchases on the Card within your first 3 months of Card Membership.
Amex Hilton Aspire
- 14X Hilton Honors Bonus Points at hotels and resorts in the Hilton portfolio worldwide
- 7X Hilton Honors Bonus Points on flights booked directly with airlines or amextravel.com, car rentals booked directly from select car rental companies and at U.S. restaurants
- 3X Hilton Honors Bonus Points on other purchases
- Complimentary Hilton Honors Diamond status
- One Weekend Night Reward at a hotel or resort in the Hilton portfolio with your new Card and each year of Card Membership
- A second Weekend Night Reward at a hotel or resort in the Hilton portfolio after spending $60,000 in purchases on the Card in a calendar year
- Unlimited Priority Pass™Lounge passes to ease the airport experience
- $250 Airline incidental fee statement credit
- $250 Hilton resort statement credit
- $100 on-property credit at Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts and Conrad Hotels & Resorts when booking the exclusive Aspire Card package
- Access to 24/7 American Express concierge
- No foreign transaction fees
- $450 annual fee
Amex Hilton Surpass
- 12X Hilton Honors Points for each dollar of eligible purchases charged on your Card directly with a participating hotel or resort within the Hilton Portfolio.
- 6X for each dollar of eligible purchases on your Card at U.S. restaurants, at U.S. supermarkets, and at U.S. gas stations.
- 3X on all other eligible purchases.
- Complimentary Hilton Honors Gold status with your Hilton Honors Ascend Card
- Hilton Honors Diamond status through the end of the next calendar year when you spend $40,000 on eligible purchases
- Earn a Weekend Night Reward from Hilton Honors after you spend $15,000 on purchases on your Card in a calendar year.
- No foreign transaction fees
- $95 annual fee
The Amex Hilton Aspire card has a $450 annual fee and the Amex Hilton Surpass (the old Ascend card, originally Surpass) has a $95 annual fee. When you upgrade, your card anniversary date doesn’t change. You will be charged a prorated annual membership fee for your new Card based on the time remaining until your next account anniversary date.
This is a great way to get the 150K bonus for the Amex Hilton Aspire or Surpass cards without a hard pull on your credit report. The annual fee will be prorated. Check your account online to see if you have the offer. You could see an upgrade offer in either your no-fee Hilton Honors card (to Surpass or Aspire) or on your Surpass card (to Aspire).