IHG Rewards Club Traveler Credit Card
The IHG® Rewards Club Traveler Credit Card has an increased welcome bonus of 75,000 points when you spend $2,000 in three months. This is a no fee IHG card that usually has a welcome bonus of 60,000 points. This is a 25% increase, but it is still probably best to go for the Chase IHG Rewards Club Premier Card that currently has a 140K welcome offer.
Earn 75,000 bonus points after spending $2,000 on purchases within the first three months of account opening.
No annual fee.
Details & Benefits
- 5x points per $1 spent on IHG properties
- 2x points per $1 spent on gas stations, grocery stores and restaurants
- 1x points per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Earn Gold elite status when you spend $10,000 on your card each calendar year
- Fourth Reward Night Free when you redeem points for 4 or more nights
- Save 20% on point purchases when you use your card
- No foreign transaction fees
- LEARN MORE
This product is not available to either (i) current cardmembers of this credit card, or (ii) previous cardmembers of this credit card who received a new cardmember bonus for this credit card within the last 24 months.
The card is also subject to the Chase 5/24 rule.
If you are under 5/24 then it is best to go for the biggest welcome bonuses from Chase cards. This 75,000 points offer is decent for a no fee card and you get some extra benefits as well. But you are better off going for the Chase IHG Rewards Club Premier Card that has a welcome offer almost twice as good.
Credit card links listed in this article are my affiliate links.