Uber Eats is offering some users a discount of $10 on orders of $30 or more. This discount can be applied to 5 orders, but you must have been targeted in order to be eligible. Check your emails or the Uber Eats app if you have it. There is no promo code. The discount has already been added to your account if you are eligible.
- This discount will be applied automatically to your account.
- This offer expires on March 22, 2020 at 11:55pm PT.
- The offer is valid for up to $10 off orders of $30 or more (before taxes and fees).
- Discount is available on your next 5 orders only.
- You must receive this email directly from Uber Eats to be eligible.
- Taxes and Service Fee still apply. Delivery Fee may apply.
A nice discount if you were targeted, especially now during the coronavirus pandemic. Please update your app and select “leave at door” at checkout for everyone’s safety
You can also stack this discount with your with Amex Platinum card Uber credits for this month if you haven’t used them yet. If you do not have an account, you can also use promo code eats-enIz2ue to get $5 off your first order. Check out more deals for food delivery deals here.