Amex Business Platinum Card Upgrade Offer
American Express is targeting some business cardmembers with an offer to upgrade to an Amex Business Platinum Card. These links have been around for some time, but now more being are being targeted.
- Get 50,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $10,000 in purchases on the Business Platinum Card in the first 5 months from the date your account is upgraded.
- Try these links: Link 1, Link 2, Link 3
- 5X points for each dollar of eligible purchases made when you book on the American Express Travel website
- Use Membership Rewards Pay with Points for all or part of an eligible fare and get 35% of those points back, up to 500,000 bonus points per calendar year.
- 1.5X Points per dollar on eligible purchases of $5,000 of more
- Access to more than 1,000 airport lounges across 120 countries
- Up to a $200 Credit a year for baggage fees and more on one airline
- 10 Gogo inflight internet passes annually and unlimited Wi-Fi at Boingo hotspots.
- Receive a statement credit every 4 years after you apply for Global Entry ($100) or TSA Pre® ($85) with an eligible Card.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Upgrade to Gold status in the Starwood Preferred Guest® program without meeting any stay requirements.
- Hilton Honors™ Gold status
- $450 annual fee
When you upgrade, your card anniversary date doesn’t change. You will be charged a prorated annual membership fee for your new Card based on the time remaining until your next account anniversary date.
This is a good opportunity although we have seen a 75,000 Amex Business Platinum Card upgrade offer is the past. There’s no hard pull when upgrading. You can receive the upgrade bonus even if you’ve had the card previously. You could also possibly still be eligible for future offers on the card, even after the upgrade (assuming you never had the card before).
Let me know if you’re targeted or if you see any different offers.