Swagbucks, Make a Donation and a $10 Profit
Swagbucks has a new offer that can can make you a small profit and also give you the satisfaction of donating to a good cause. We have seen this offer in the past and if you have already dont it, you will not qualify for a second bonus. Let’s see how this Swagbucks Sierra Club offer works.
- Become a Wilderness Guardian today. Make a monthly donation to Sierra Club of $15 or more and earn 4,000 SB. (worth $40 or more)! Just search for ‘sierra’ at Swagbucks.
- Please allow up to 90 days after donating to Sierra Club for SB to be credited to your account.
- Only valid donations will be credited. Must donate $15 to earn SB. Donations under $15 are not eligible for SB.
- Must use valid contact and payment information to earn SB.
- Must remain a member for 35 days to receive SB.
- SB may be revoked for cancelled or invalid donations.
- This offer may only be redeemed once (1) per user.
A good cause and also a moneymaking opportunity. It’s a win-win. You must remain a member for 35 days, so you probably need to donate the minimum of $15 for two months. That would leave you with a $10 profit. If you only end up donating for one month, you come out with a $25 profit. If you want to cancel the membership, contact email@example.com. Use your Swagbucks email to sign up for Sierra Club.