HarborOne Bank $200 Bonus
HarborOne Bank has a new bonus for opening a checking account and a money market account. With this HarborOne Bank bonus you can make as much as $200, but you need to open both accounts. The offer is available in MA, NH, and RI.
Receive $100.00 when you open a new checking account with HarborOne and:
- Make direct deposits of at least $2,500 or more within 60 days of account opening to qualify.
Receive an additional $100.00 when you open a NEW savings or money market account and
- Make deposits totaling $500.00 within the first 60 days of the checking account opening.
Account must remain open, active, in good standing, and in the same product type through the 60 day period from account opening to receive the bonus for all noted offers above. Bonus will be credited into the new personal checking account no later than 80 days from account opening.
Qualifying direct deposits are recurring electronic deposits of your paycheck, pension or government benefits (such as Social Security) from your Employer or the Government. Person-to-Person and bank transfers between your existing HarborOne bank accounts or accounts you have at other financial institutions or brokerages do not qualify.
Offer is not available to current or former HarborOne customers who have a HarborOne personal checking account within the last 90 days.
Offer only available to residents of: MA, NH, and RI.
HarborOne Bank’s iChecking account comes with a $5 monthly fee. It can be easily waived with a minimum daily balance of at least $500
We’ve seen much better offers from this bank in the past. With this latest HarborOne Bank bonus you get $100 for opening a checking account and completing a direct deposit of $2,500 or more and then another $100 for opening a Money market account and depositing at least $500. The offer is also limited to just a few states, MA, NH, and RI. There is no expiration date this time around.
- Apply Here
- Account Type: Checking and Money Market
- Availability: MA, NH, and RI.
- Expiration Date:
- Inquiry Type: Soft pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $2,500
- Other Requirements: $500 deposit for Money market account
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Monthly Fee: $5 (waived with $500 daily balance)
- Closing Account Fee: Unknown