Southwest Sale – One Way Fares from $49, $39 in Hawaii
Check out this new Southwest sale featuring discounted flights all over the country starting from as little as $49. There’s even cheaper fares for travel within Hawaii, just $39. If you have the Southwest Companion Pass this sale gets twice as good. Check out these credit card offers that will help you get a Companion Pass. Everyone’s favorite budget-friendly carrier is running a nationwide sale from now through Thursday, March 5th. There are some restrictions and blackout dates, but there are plenty of opportunities to find your next vacation. And remember, while other airlines are now waiving fees over the coronavirus, Southwest never charges rescheduling or cancellation fees.
The deals apply to flights traveling from March 24 through June 6, 2020. The cheapest fares on a number of the listed routes are only available on specific days. Must purchase from March 5, 2020 in order to get these cheap fares.
- Hawaii Island to Honolulu for $39
- Los Angeles to San Francisco for $49
- San Francisco to Little Rock for $49
- Nashville to Atlanta for $54
- Los Angeles to Phoenix for $59
- NYC to Nashville for $69
- Phoenix to El Paso for $69
- Sacramento to Seattle for $69
- Fort Lauderdale to the Bahamas for $69
- Fort Lauderdale to Turks & Caicos for $79
- Fort Lauderdale to Cozumel for $99
- Fort Lauderdale to Cancun for $110
- Orlando to Grand Cayman for $122
- Houston to Belize for $129
- Fort Lauderdale to Punta Cana for $139
- New Orleans to the Bahamas for $139
Travel dates and restrictions are are follows:
- Continental U.S. travel valid March 24 through June 6, 2020.
- Continental U.S. travel blacked out May 21-22, & May 25, 2020.
- Travel to/from Continental U.S. to/from Hawaii valid March 24 through May 20, 2020.
- Interisland Hawaii travel valid March 24 through May 20, 2020.
- Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico valid April 14 through May 14, 2020.
- International travel valid April 14 through May 14, 2020.
Except as otherwise specified, continental U.S. travel is valid only on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays. Travel to Ft. Myers/Naples, Ft. Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, Tampa, Orlando, and Las Vegas and from Ft. Myers/Naples, Ft. Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, Tampa, Orlando to Las Vegas is valid only on Sundays through Wednesdays. Travel from Ft. Myers/Naples, Ft. Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, Tampa, Orlando and Las Vegas and from Las Vegas to Ft. Myers/Naples, Ft. Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, Tampa, and Orlando is valid only on Tuesdays through Fridays. Travel continental U.S. to/from Hawaii is Monday – Thursday. Interisland Hawaii travel is valid Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico is valid Monday – Thursday. International travel is valid Monday – Thursday. Travel to Mexico is valid only on Sundays through Wednesdays. Travel from Mexico is valid only on Tuesdays through Fridays.
Southwest Fare Sale Terms
- 14-day advance purchase required for continental U.S. travel; 21-day advance purchase required for all other travel.
- Except as otherwise specified, continental U.S. travel is not valid on Fridays and Sundays
- Fares valid on domestic, nonstop service only.
- Points bookings do not include taxes, fees, and other government/airport charges of at least $5.60 per one-way flight.
- Travel is available for one-way Wanna Get Away® fares.
- Fares may be combined with other Southwest Airlines® combinable fares. If combining with other fares, the most restrictive fare’s rules apply.
View this post on Instagram
Awesome view of #Manhattan from #EastRiverStatePark in #Brooklyn . . . . . . #nyc #newyork #newyorkcity #ny #love #music #art #hiphop #queens #photography #usa #bronx #travel #instagood #summer #travel #shore #artist #miami #photooftheday #instagram #skyline #like #style #skyscraper
These are good deals from Southwest, so it’s definitely worth a look. You could net some very cheap fares, if you have travel plans coming up. Fares are nonrefundable but credit may be applied toward future travel on Southwest Airlines, as long as reservations are canceled at least ten minutes prior to the scheduled departure. If you use Rapid Rewards points the fares are fully refundable. If you’re not familiar with Southwest, you should know that the airline does not assign seats. So be ready to check in exactly 24 hours before your flight time, so you can get a good spot in line to board early and grab some good seats.
Use a Southwest credit card or Amex Platinum (5x on airfare), Citi Prestige (5x on airfare), Chase Sapphire Reserve(3x on travel), or any of the best credit cards for travel purchases. You can also use travel credit from cards such as Citi Prestige or the Chase Sapphire Reserve.
So where will you go next? Let me know in the comments if you book anything.