Whole Foods Chase Offer
Chase cards have a new offer that can save you 10% on your next Whole Foods order on Aamzon.com. Here’s what this Whole Foods Chase Offer looks like:
- Earn 10% back on your Whole Foods Market on Amazon.com purchase, with a $6.00 back maximum.
- Offer valid one time only.
- Offer expires 3/29/2020.
- Free grocery delivery is available to Prime members.
- Payment must be made directly with the merchant.
- Offer not valid on Amazon Prime purchases or in-store purchases at Whole Foods Market.
Chase Offers were recently added to Chase cards. The are similar to Amex Offers as they usually give you cashback when you use your eligible Chase credit card to shop at a participating store. You can see your offers in the Chase app, and now online as well. They are are also available on debit cards and business credit cards. For business cards the offers can be seen in app only.
Chase Offers could be targeted to certain accounts, so not every offer will be available for everyone. It’s best to just add all the offers that you see listed. Usually the same offers will also show up in Bank of America, BB&T and other banks that use the same service.
A decent discount for those who have this service available in their area. Check your cards and see if you have it. To maximize it you need to spend $60.