AT&T Chase Offer, Get $75 When You Make Two $15 Transactions
A new AT&T Chase Offer can get you a $75 discount on your phone bill. It can even be a moneymaker of $45. The same offer could be available at other back such as Bank of America, Suntrust etc.
Here are the two versions of this offer that I have seen so far:
- Earn $75 back when you make two transactions of at least $15 each with AT&T wireless using your eligible card associated with this offer.
- Earn $50 back when you make two transactions of at least $15 each with AT&T wireless using your eligible card associated with this offer.
- Must add offer to card.
- Two AT&T purchases must each be $15 or more
- Your cash back is earned within 30 days after making your second transaction.
- Offer valid one time only.
Chase Offers were recently added to Chase cards. The are similar to Amex Offers as they usually give you cashback when you use your eligible Chase credit card to shop at a participating store. You can see your offers in the Chase app, and now online as well.
Chase Offers could be targeted to certain accounts, so not every offer will be available for everyone. It’s best to just add all the offers that you see listed. Usually the same offers will also show up in Bank of America, BB&T and other banks that use the same service.
A great offer from Chase that can even be a $45 moneymaker. In the past we have seen different versions of these AT&T offers, so that maybe the case this time as well. Let me know if you have this offer, or a different version in your accounts.