Chase Sapphire Preferred 80K Offer
Chase has a new targeted welcome bonus of 80,000 Ultimate Rewards points for the Chase Sapphire Preferred credit card. This is an offer that was sent out to some customers through mailers. So you need to have received one directly in order to apply and receive this great bonus. But keep in mind that this card falls under the 5/24 restrictions from Chase.
- Earn 80,000 Bonus Points after you spend $4,000 on purchases within the first 3 months of account opening.
Annual fee of $95 is not waived.
- Earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants- from airfare and hotels to fine dining and cafés.
- Earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Complimentary DashPass subscription from DoorDash for a minimum of 1 year after activating by December 31, 2021
- No foreign transaction fees
- Plus the following travel protections:
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- Trip Cancellation/ Trip Interruption Insurance
- Zero Liability Protection
- Baggage Delay Insurance
- LEARN MORE
The product is not available to either (i) current cardmembers of any Sapphire credit card, or (ii) previous cardmembers of any Sapphire credit card who received a new cardmember bonus within the last 48 months. If you are an existing Sapphire customer and would like this product, please call the number on the back of your card to see if you are eligible for a product change. You will not receive the new cardmember bonus if you change products.
This is a great offer for the Chase Sapphire Preferred credit card. But the card falls under 5/24 rule and you also need to be targeted through a mailer in order to qualify. The current public offer for the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card is 60,000 points after spending $4,000 in three months.
The bonus is worth $1,000 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards. But it could be even better ($1,200) if you have a Chase Sapphire Reserve Card or transfer points to travel partners.
You can also check ‘Selected for You’ offers in your account online.