Southwest Sale – One Way Fares from $54, $29 in Hawaii
Check out this new Southwest sale featuring discounted flights all over the country starting from as little as $54. There’s even cheaper fares for travel within Hawaii, just $29. If you have the Southwest Companion Pass this sale gets twice as good. Check out these credit card offers that will help you get a Companion Pass.
The deals apply to flights traveling from March 3 through May 20, 2020. The cheapest fares on a number of the listed routes are only available on specific days. Must purchase from February 20, 2020 in order to get these cheap fares.
Travel dates and restrictions are are follows:
- Continental U.S. and interisland Hawaii travel valid March 3 through May 20, 2020.
- Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico valid April 14 through May 14, 2020.
- International travel valid April 14 through May 14, 2020.
Except as otherwise specified, continental U.S. travel is valid Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays. Travel to Ft. Myers/Naples, Ft. Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, Tampa, Orlando, and Las Vegas and from Ft. Myers/Naples, Ft. Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, Tampa, Orlando to Las Vegas is valid only on Sundays through Wednesdays. Travel from Ft. Myers/Naples, Ft. Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, Tampa, Orlando and Las Vegas and from Las Vegas to Ft. Myers/Naples, Ft. Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, Tampa, and Orlando is valid only on Tuesdays through Fridays. Interisland Hawaii travel is valid Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico is valid Monday – Thursday. International travel is valid Monday – Thursday. Travel to Mexico is valid only on Sundays through Wednesdays. Travel from Mexico is valid only on Tuesdays through Fridays.
Southwest Fare Sale Terms
- 14-day advance purchase required for continental U.S. travel; 21-day advance purchase required for all other travel.
- Except as otherwise specified, continental U.S. travel is not valid on Fridays and Sundays
- Fares valid on domestic, nonstop service only.
- Points bookings do not include taxes, fees, and other government/airport charges of at least $5.60 per one-way flight.
- Travel is available for one-way Wanna Get Away® fares.
- Fares may be combined with other Southwest Airlines® combinable fares. If combining with other fares, the most restrictive fare’s rules apply.
These are good deals from Southwest, so it’s definitely worth a look. You could net some very cheap fares, if you have travel plans coming up. Fares are nonrefundable but credit may be applied toward future travel on Southwest Airlines, as long as reservations are canceled at least ten minutes prior to the scheduled departure. If you use Rapid Rewards points the fares are fully refundable. If you’re not familiar with Southwest, you should know that the airline does not assign seats. So be ready to check in exactly 24 hours before your flight time, so you can get a good spot in line to board early and grab some good seats.
Use a Southwest credit card or Amex Platinum (5x on airfare), Citi Prestige (5x on airfare), Chase Sapphire Reserve(3x on travel), or any of the best credit cards for travel purchases. You can also use travel credit from cards such as Citi Prestige or the Chase Sapphire Reserve.
So where will you go next? Let me know in the comments if you book anything.