Big JetBlue Sale with One Way Fares Starting at $20 or 400 Points
JetBlue commenced operations on February 11, 2000, with services to Buffalo and Fort Lauderdale. So today, to celebrate its 20 year anniversary, the airline is offering a promotion with flights priced as low as $20 one way. For $20 you can fly between Boston and Philadelphia, Boston and Rochester, Ft. Lauderdale and Atlanta, NYC and Worcester, and some more destinations. If you use TrueBlue points, you would need just 400 points and $5.60 in fees for the cheapest flights during this JetBlue sale.
- Fares include government taxes and fees.
- Book by 2/12 (the earlier of 11:59pm ET or local time).
- Travel between 2/19–6/17. Blackout dates: 3/18–3/31 & 4/14–4/21.
- Lowest available fare (Blue Basic, otherwise Blue) only on sale.
- Different or additional day of week restrictions, travel windows, and blackout dates may apply and vary by route. Select a fare for details.
- Fares are displayed based on your location. Select the pencil icon, then select “View All Deals” to see all fares.
This is the best sale we have seen from JetBlue. You need to book by 2/12 and you can travel during the next few months, all the way through 6/17. Remember that you have 24 hours from the time of their original booking to cancel their reservation without being charged a cancellation fee, regardless of fare selected, if travel was booked seven (7) days or more prior to the departure date.
Make sure you use a credit card that will give you the most points, such as the JetBlue Plus Card (6x on JetBlue purchases), Amex Platinum (5x on airfare), Citi Prestige (5x on airfare), Chase Sapphire Reserve (3x on travel) or check out the best cards for travel purchases.
If you see a flight that you’ve already booked, you can contact JetBlue and the difference in fare will be returned in the form of a JetBlue credit, good for one year from the date of issuance. Read more here about their Changes, Cancellations and Standby Guidelines.